2.06.2009

It Never Fails

Luxor has eaten my entire 16 inches of clay cutting string. I try so hard to clean up and keep things out of his mouth. He ate a hole in my cashmere sweater, but it wasn't much. And in December he ate 6 inches of a shoe lace of one of my piano student's. All of my clothes are under lock and key. I just am beside myself. He eats so much that he's not supposed to.

I am such a horrible person for leaving this stuff out. Why can't I clean up everything? Why does he always find stuff to eat? Why Why Why? Why can't he just LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE? I'll never forgive myself for this.

I hate myself - utterly disgusted with myself. Just disgusted.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 7, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

I TOTALLY understand! I have to have trash bins with lids on them because I've caught Jane actually fishing strings out of the trash to eat! Even though I try to be very careful, sometimes there's a surprise in the litterbox!

Mishkat February 7, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Renovia, I'm really sorry! I hope Luxor is OK. We have the same problem with Tasha and little scraps of plastic - it's impossible to find all of them.

I know you're probably not in the mood, but we left you a blog award here:
http://mishkathryn.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-awards.html

M Dawson February 7, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Hey don't beat yourself up! Constant vigilance is one thing - being human is another! It happens! I hope Luxor is OK (the little monkey!!!!)

Mishkat February 7, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

I forgot to say we had to buy a trash can with a lid because Franklin was using our old one as a Stop and Shop. He doesn't eat plastic, but he was fishing "toys" out for Tasha to eat. Plus Dobby now chews plastic bags - he picked up that idea from Tasha!

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates