10.18.2008

Makeshift Workspace


Makeshift Workspace
Originally uploaded by Endless Whimsy

with Stoli and Luxor around, I have to be careful what I leave out - so I usually don't keep my clay out. I have to set aside time to do some mega work and keep the cats out of my hair and my clay. I've been meaning to get a shot of this and thanks to Paula P. I've finally done it - she inspired me with her studio shot. Hers is much nicer than mine, but mine works for me - especially when I have to put everything away every time because I have a cat that likes to eat everything....literally.

Click the photo to see notes about the objects in the photo!

0 comments:

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates