10.18.2008

iPods and Luxor

Well, firstly I'm typing this on my trusty iPod touch. We'll see how this post goes.

I've had to yet again change my way of life due to my cats. We've already installed special magnetic locks on all our cabinet doors, putting door stops on our sliding closet doors, and constantly patrol the condo for stuff that Lucor could eat. Well, the sliding closet door is broken from the cats forcing it off its track and the wedges have been chewed to bits.

Today we installed a closet door lock. Tonight will be the first night to see if it works. The last straw was Friday morning when I woke up to Luxor in the closet and eating another shirt.

Tomorrow we install a new door handle that:1. Doesn't rattle and 2. Stoli won't be able to open.

0 comments:

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates