6.21.2009

Spy Master

I've been hooked on Spy Master for about a week now. Maybe it was two, but who's counting. You may have heard spammy things about this game but as long as you don't mark the options to 'tweet your progress' it's not so bad. If you like low key role playing games, then you may want to try this. You have to be 'invited' from twitter - you can let me know if you want an invite.....

Here's what you do...you click buttons and you walk away. Yup there's no sitting in front of your screen and actually video gaming. I leave SpyMaster up all day and just click on tasks or assassinations when I have a free millisecond. You build up money and experience to level up. At first it seems to take forever, but then it goes by really fast. You actually do better when you use your twitter account and not one you made just for this game.

Some people have found ways to run javascripts to exploit the game and build followers and run tasks automatically, but that takes the fun out of it..... I chose to be a part of the Russian intellegence since Stoli's a Russian Blue. Here's a screenshot sorry for the blurriness:

5 comments:

Christy June 21, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

I might like to try this!! My username is christymk.

Thanks! :)

Christy June 21, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

OK, I guess you don't need an invite to join any more. I'm following you (christymk) so if you like, please follow me back and we can join forces!! :)

renovia June 21, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Cool - I didn't know you didn't need an invite anymore - excellent!

Meghann June 22, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

LOL sounds like fun! I hope the Russian team does well and assassinates all the 'bad' guys, lol :)

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates