6.20.2009

Drum Roll PLEEEEEEZE

This was really fun. I received great feedback about which work was liked and why. I copied all the comments into a word file, saved all my facebook followers, all my blog followers and newsletter receivers, as well as all the blog posts and the retweets. I gave each entry a number in large font so I could read it when the document was minimized, counted up the entries then went to Random dot org to draw the winner. Now remember if you are the winner - I'll contact you and you have to reply back within the weekend so I know you still want your kitty sculpture! I need to know what to paint it! (well, eventually - the clay has to dry and be bisqued)




And the winner is:

Number 44 was NeeNee: NeeNee, June 7, 2009 7:09 PM
I signed up as a follower. I like the porcelain kitties the best. I have four feline babies and it would really be difficult to pick one to be made into a figurine. Probably Taji, she has lynx point markings and aqua eyes. She was a feral kitten my husband brought home from work.

I was so EXCITED to draw the winner today, since I'll be sculpting the kitty this weekend, I decided I was in a REALLY good mood so I'm going to draw a SECOND WINNER:


Number 35 is Michele Bingham from Sweet Irie! Sweet Irie, May 24, 2009 4:55 PM
Hi ya sweetums! You know I LOVE everything you make, the porcelain statues are wonderful, but a little out of my price range...but that is me...they are worth the every penny! :)

I hope everyone had fun playing the giveaway - I'll do another one nearer the end of the summer when I have LOADS of new stuff to give away!

Congratulations to the winners - I'll wait a bit to see if you can discover this for yourself before I email you...........

4 comments:

Meghann June 20, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Congratulations to the winners! I am very envious - I have a clay sculpture and I love it :)

Mishkat June 20, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Congratulations to the winners! I'm glad you received so much input - I'm sure it was helpful.

We just did a very small giveaway and it was a lot of fun too.

Annette Tait June 20, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

congratulations to the 2 lucky winners!!

Anonymous,  June 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Get out!?! Oh my goodness I am super excited! Thank you Renovia! What an awesome surprise! Weeee!

xoxo

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates