4.28.2009

Curds and Whey

I am a big fan of cottage cheese. But only the first day or two after you open it. I hate the liquid that pools in the container. I wish it was all dry like it is on the top when you first open it. Do you like that part of cottage cheese? Do you know how to keep it from getting soupy? I've read things about flipping it upside down on a plate - but that didn't really work. So now I'm stuck and I'm putting this out there for anyone who knows anything about cottage cheese.

5 comments:

Mishkat April 28, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

I always just pour out the whey and then stir it up! This works OK.

BeadedTail April 29, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

I do what Mishkat does - only without the rhyme!

For His Grace April 30, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

I like cottage cheese too. Had to get a bigger container or else I'd eat it all in one sitting. Good tip Mishkat.

Mitsy / ArtMind May 1, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

I also chuck away the whey! I love cottage cheese!
You have to try this recipe - it's to die for! :)
http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/03/in-the-kitchen-with-teri-lyn-fisher.html#more-19917
Happy weekend, Renovia! :)

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates