1.19.2009

Poor Luxor

Luxor was sick on Saturday - poor thing. We aren't too sure yet why, here's what happened.

2:30am I woke up - probably because I heard Luxor in my sleep
He was really uncomfortable and would be asleep then JUMP up in pain and move somewhere else

His first vomit was a hairball, after that it was frothy yellow bile.

Luxor has a history of eating things he's not supposed to but we're pretty sure he DIDN'T eat anything foreign. I've been soooooo good about that lately.

So we took him to the vet, Dr. said he's in pain but doesn't feel anything that feels like a blockage, he's had this before and it was gas so he's thinking it's either, gas or a hairball or a chronic digestive issue. He specifically mentioned pancreatitis.....but that's only something we can diagnosis when we've eliminated other things.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 19, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

The poor little guy!! I hope the vet can get things figured out and start him on the track to wellness! Jane eats EVERYTHING she finds so I have to be extra careful too.
We'll be purring for him to get well!

Mishkat January 19, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Aw, poor Luxor! I'm so sorry he's feeling bad - digestive problems are not fun. I'm glad the vet said there is no blockage, but hope they can figure out what it is.

Big purrs to Luxor from me, Tasha, Franklin, and Dobby.

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates