1.18.2009

3....2...1....FIRE!

A la 'You Can't Do That On Television'-style....


The kitties are being fired right now. I'm sooooooo excited. I'm feeling a little slump in my polymer creativity and I'm hoping this gets me out of it! I'm also out of creativity in my ACEO artwork too. I have a bunch of ideas for my porcelain that includes kitty dishes (especially elevated for digestive issues) and such.

I figured that I should start small and get a clear glaze and some underglazes that don't slip and slide.........But I'll be getting some others very soon if they come out nice!

2 comments:

Mishkat January 18, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Looking forward to seeing the results!

(Hope Luxor is feeling OK, btw...)

Lux January 18, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

It will be interesting to see what you come up with!

Mom's been putting my bowl on top of books to elevate my food, but that doesn't look too good!

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates