10.14.2008

RIVEN!!!!!!!

Well I was able to get Riven working on my macbook....but it isn't full screen, which isn't the best way to experience Riven. But if this is what I have to deal with to play Riven, then I'll deal with it for a while.

For your eye candy, I took a screen shot of a map in a lady bug in that moving room. This game really is da bomb. I love puzzles and if you can remember on the original NES, the Adventures of Lolo? Those kind of adventure games where you don't risk ambush and have a lot of blood and gore - yuck! I like the ones where you have to 'kill' yourself because you are too dumb to figure the puzzle out.

Long live D'ni!

0 comments:

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates