9.25.2008

Viva Le Chat

Giving a shout out to Viva Le Chat's shop.

Viva's shop started when her kitten needed heart surgery and she was trying to find a way to raise some funds to pay for the surgery. Unfortunately her kitty, Viva le Chat, she passed away before she could have her surgery - but the shop lives on in her memory.

Viva donates one third of her earnings from Etsy to imom.org, an organization that helps pay for vet expenses for low income families.

Stoli and Luxor absolutely LOVED her catnip mice. We'll definitely be shopping there again. It's so nice to support other people who give back to charity.

I hope you enjoy these pictures of Stoli and Luxor - I took about 30 of them and there were so many good ones, I really liked these though.

3 comments:

Mishkat September 25, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Yay for VivaLeChat's mice! My cats just love them too (even Dobby, who is shy about toys). These are great toys!

Lux September 28, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Hey, cool cat names there! And I'm not prejudiced or nothin' ... ;-)

Those look like fun toys!

Anonymous,  November 14, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

My 3 cats are 'Viva le Chat' mouse fanatics....something magic about these mice; brings out the kitten in my cats.

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates