9.10.2008

I'm doing the thing I hate most

Well, one of the things I hate most...

I hate having to tell children that they didn't make an auditioned singing group. About 60 students have auditioned for a select chorus that I direct in my school. I was able to take 42 last year, it really should have been 40..........I'd rather only take 35. The more students you have, the harder it is to keep attendance accurate and it's harder to keep everyone on pitch.

On one hand, do you take a student who's on the borderline? Or do you only take students who are 100% accurate. Either way you lose - the group suffers with one, or an individual is upset.

I currently have 32 I'd like to take and I still have one whole day of auditions left to hear!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates