9.23.2008

ACEOs

I've always enjoyed painting and drawing. But I'm more of an architecture slash graphic artist. But I suppose that is apparent when looking at my sculptures. Modern lines, classic look, simple, minimalistic, that's me....


Except I'm high maintenance, ask my husband.


Here are my first attempts at smaller ACEO style works. I'm more of an acrylic person, but I have a beautiful piece in my In-Laws house of Venice with colored pencils. So I'm thinking of my overall theme - French. That's me. Cats. That's me. So I decided, to incorporate both ideas into my work. I'd love to have feedback on if you like......

3 comments:

Mishkat September 23, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

These are great! I was going to try and pick a favorite, but I like them all.

I really like the French too - guessing it means Loving, Sleeping, Eating, Playing :)?

Mishkat September 24, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Glad my first year French is good for something. The verb forms were a bit difficult for me, but I knew "dormir" meant sleeping - figured out the rest from that!

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates