6.22.2007

Stoli, Soul Mate


Stoli is my feline Soul Mate. He has anxiety like me, though I don't think I'm as bad as him. He talks to me, yells at me, makes me feel guilty, gives me puppy dog eyes. He jumps on me for scritches and kisses. He'll just put his head back and shut his eyes and let himself be kissed to death. His purr can only be heard by placing your ear to his back. It's the cutest, quietest, lowest purr I've heard in a long time. It's beautiful!

He was really sick in January '07 and I thought we were going to lose him. I've watched very carefully over him since. He sleeps with a watchful eye, but sleeps ALL night (unlike Luxor) with MEEEEEEEEEE! Have you ever slept with a cat by your feet. No matter how hot or cold it is, it always feels good.

I'll forever be grateful for finding Prairie Home Cattery. Without them, I wouldn't have Stoli.

Stoli's motto - scream until you get what you want. (purring and getting belly rubs helps too)

0 comments:

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates