6.23.2007

And they're off...

Stoli and Luxor were boarded today. The facility isn't open on Sunday's for pick up or drop off so they had to go today. Stoli did much better than I thought. He was wide eyed but no hissing. Luxor....Anthony was a little put off by Luxor.....Luxor meowed and meowed the whole way to the boarder's house and once we got there he jumped into his bed and SLEPT!

We left them with their food, our smelly clothes, their bed, their water fountain, and their litter. I hope we thought of everything. I was a little upset but I think I'm doing ok too. I can't call them until Monday.:( Hopefully I won't hear from them, if not everything is going ok.....

keep your fingers crossed

0 comments:

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates