5.06.2010

Hello All

I'm alive, some days I'm well, and others not so much. I have some pictures that need uploading and hopefully I'll get to them this weekend.

Currently I'm up home, my grandmother's committal service is tomorrow. I am going to that and spending the rest of the weekend with my mom.

I purchased the Osho Zen Tarot cards/book set on the recommendation of my acupuncturist. So far I've been utterly delighted at how they work. They are beautiful, easy to decipher and I highly recommend them.

We're having a couple of minor issues at school (no one can be happy all the time right?) but thankfully they are not TOO bad.

I just wanted to send a shout out to my friends, especially Mei and Katie whom I haven't had too much time to talk with as of late!

1 comments:

Mishkat May 8, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Hi Renovia -
Glad you are hanging in there. I hope both you and your mom are all right.

Those cards sounds really interesting - will have to check them out.

Love and purrs -
Katie

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates