10.06.2009

Acupuncture

So,

I started acupuncture last week and I've had two sessions. So far things have been great, I haven't been so hungry because I've been eating more 'good' fats and protein and veggies. I feel great, now I just gotta keep going and get the anxiety and allergies in order...I think this diet thing is supposed to be helping that though. That's FINE! I'll take feeling good before I get rid of the anxiety and allergies!

So I've been cookin' up a storm and I gotta tell you: I can't stand difficult recipes - so these are great:

1. Roasted Red Pepper Soup
in a nutshell, it's veggies roasted in a pan, add stock and red peppers, cook and puree. Then a dab of marscapone cheese in your bowl of soup.

2. Butternut Squash Soup
in a nutshell, roast apples, garlic, butternut squash and sweet potato, puree and eat.

3. Italian Wedding Soup
in a nutshell, make meat balls (small) boil them in chicken stock and add a little TINY pasta then a pound of kale

4. Spicy Portuguese Sausage Soup
in a nutshell, saute onion and garlic, then add some potatoes, add chicken broth, boil some diced Portuguese sausage, then add kale

5. Crustless Quiche
saute a little bit of hamburg with onion and garlic - really, not very much at all. Put it in the bottom of a pie plate. Scramble six eggs with hoisin (sp?) chili sauce, Parmesan and milk. Toss in diced Swiss cheese. Pour over beef...cook!

These have all been AMAZING and I wouldn't be telling you about them if I didn't think they were YUMMY!

0 comments:

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates