9.06.2009

I'm Balanced

I treated myself to an ArtMind mini-feeling....it's beautiful. If you haven't purchased one for yourself, you really have to. It's TOTALLY worth it.

1. THE PACKAGE (I edited out the addresses)


2. Opened up the package - look at all the detail!


3. A gift! and magnets!


4. The sculptures! Yes, two - one is for someone other than me.


5. Postcards - for someone! And my sculpture...look at that happy girl!


6. CHOCOLATE!

7. Balanced - just not balancing yet. There's special poster tape to put on the bottom and I was super worried it wouldn't balance but it held it like a ROCK when I tried it, just don't let your cats play with it ;-P

2 comments:

PussDaddy September 6, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

I just loved that green packaging.

PussDaddy

Mitsy / ArtMind September 7, 2009 at 2:39 AM  

Whee, so glad you feel balanced, Renovia!
Thanks so much for your enthusiastic post - how sweet you are!

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates