8.31.2009

WE DID IT!

We reached the goal of 25 sculptures sold for Daisy's Curly Fundraiser! That's $100 and 25 cans of food! Look for some photos soon of the sculptures AND the food!

Thank you to everyone who helped make this happen! I was really exciting! I hope you enjoyed it, I mailed 15 boxes today!

If you didn't get a Daisy sculpture, no worries - I'll just take a little break while the stores restock pink! And in the mean time, I'll get a Harley Spy Cat sculpture going. If you are still interested in participating you can let me know via a comment so I know whether or not to keep stocking up......

8 comments:

Liss August 31, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

How exciting, congrats. I'm hoping to order one of those Daisy sculptures from you when you restock. This was such a fantastic idea.

arbed and edgar August 31, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Yay! And I can't wait for a Harley, too!

Forever Foster September 1, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Congratulations! The Daisy sculptures are gorgeous, and we can't wait for ours to arrive. It's such a lovely, creative way to help out the animals at HART:) Again, well done:)

Daisy September 1, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

I am so thrilled that you made the target! Some shelter kitties are going to be very, very happy! And I cannot wait to see the Harley sculpture.

Mishkat September 1, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

We completely missed this because our silly human was supposedly busy, but we're so happy to hear that it was successful! Hooray! And of course, we love the Daisy sculpture and we're looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Harley.

P.S. we love the sunday funnies!

PussDaddy September 1, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

I think I only gor $7, but that was back in 2001 or 2002.

PussDaddy

Alexis September 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Yay, congrats! Sorry I missed this little fundraiser... I would have contributed!

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates