8.29.2009

Last Nostalgia Saturday - for a while at least

Here's my last Nostalgia Saturday for a while, I'm extremely busy with the Daisy fundraiser and school is starting.....


Here is a photo of a crochet project from a late 70s magazine. It has a resemblance to Kathy Merrick's Babette Blanket:


Now onto the other stuff -

the Daisy fundraiser is 7 SEVEN sculptures away from our goal! It's a modest goal, I hope to offer another fundraiser with a Harley sculpture after school get's going.

2 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind August 29, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Wow, that looks awesome! :)
Congrats with nearly reaching your fundraiser goal! Daisy is so cute! :)

PussDaddy August 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

I have been on a 70's kick for a while now. I just love stuff like that afghan. Congrats on almost reaching your fundraiser goal, too.

PussDaddy

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates