7.21.2009

Luxor photo session



Well hello there, I see you have a camera - did you know I'm a model? I can be a great model if you just touch up my make up a little.



If you take a closer look you can see I have just a few blemishes. Not many people notice them, but as a model you have to be sure you are always ready for photo sessions.



I see here you have a little bit of make ups here, I'll direct you how to put it on me.


See here, this is how I pucker for my lips paint.



Here I am readying my eyes for the makeups.

How do I look? Am I ready? Do you like my smile? I have a few missing teeths because I runs into stuff when I play and I used to chew on lots of stuff I wasn't supposed to. That doesn't make me less pretty right?




Ok, I'm all pretty! photo time! What? you've been taking pictures all this time? This isn't a reality show!

5 comments:

Mishkat July 22, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Luxor, you're adorable! I love this series of photos - you look great in every single one. It really looks like you're talking!

Jake and Micah July 22, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Luxor, your teeth look very sharp!

Daisy July 22, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

What a gorgeous face! And I like your black "lipstick"! My mouth and Harley's mouth are just plain pink.

Meghann July 22, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Oh how handsome he is! I love his markings, and the one shot of him with his eyes half closed and smiling is just darling. How blessed you are to have each other :)

Cat with a Garden July 24, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Luxor, you are ginormously attractive! Our mom would take pictures of you all the time. We're glad you found us through Mishkat's.
Have a pawsome weekend!
Siena & Chilli

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates