7.17.2009

If they can't. . . . .

Stoli and Luxor are both microchipped with Home Again. We just received an email stating that Stoli's subscription expired, yet we checked the bank and the check cleared days ago. If they can't keep track of my check, how can they keep track of my pet?



On the same vein, there is a bank (Gorham Savings Bank) in town that the outdoor clock NEVER tells the correct time, it's off by at least 5-10 minutes. If they can't keep track of the time, how can they keep track of my money?

just sayin'. . . . . .

2 comments:

Mishkat July 17, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

That's a bit scary about Stoli's microchip! But I'm used to bank clocks being wrong - it seems to be standard procedure :) (bank thermometers are even worse!)

Alexis July 17, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

I'm pretty sure all you're paying for is the "subscription". The data read when someone scans your pet will always be in the Home Again database, whether you pay the yearly fee or not. I think all you're paying for is the subscription (like online profile, etc), but I could be wrong. :)

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates