6.06.2009

Lilacs!

Lilacs are my favorite flowering bush! Magnolias are my favorite tree. I don't have a Magnolia so I spoil my lilacs! Last spring I got this Korean Dwarf Lilac (I think I remembered that correctly) and it was beautiful. The smell permeated all through the condo and the walkway. I did research on how to prune it to get the most flowers the next year. When the seasons changed from fall to winter, my husband and I planted the bush (pot and all) in the ground for the freeze season. This May, we hoisted it out, dusted it off and now look at it! Good as new! Click on the picture and see it close up!

2 comments:

Meghann June 7, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

I love lilacs as well, yours is very lovely!

Jake and Micah June 7, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Lovely! I wish I could smell them.

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates