5.30.2009

Hepper Wave Bed

Hey everybuddy, it's Stoli. Mom is taking a nap right now, so I thought I'd sneak on and show you our new bed.

Mom subscribes to Moderncat and everyday the blog is updated to include new and exciting toys for us kitties. Well, we were notified that the Wave bed by Hepper was going to be on sale for a limited time so I jumped on mom to tell her to jump on the sale. Luckily she listened. We received our bed yesterday and I wanted to show you how cool it is.

Here I am sitting on the Hepper box. If this is the bed, it's not very comfy.


Here's my first trial of the Wave bed. It's not too bad, pretty comfy. Much better than the box.


I let Luxor check out the structure of the bed, it looks pretty sturdy.


I should have never let Luxor lay on my bed. Here he is slapping me for trying to get on my own bed.


Luxor finally let me sit on my bed. Here I am posing on it. Aren't I beautiful?


This is my 'sitting pretty' pose, do you like how my paw is so dainty?


And here, I saw a birdie fly by so I made myself blend into the bed:


Luxor muscled his way back onto the bed for this picture.


I decided that I would let Luxor share my bed, but only if I got the majority of it.

7 comments:

Alexis May 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

I love the wave! I can't believe how good the prices are in the hepper sale... but for the life of me I can't figure out where to fit anything else!

The blog looks good, btw. :)

Jake and Micah May 30, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

I love that last pic. The boys are so cute together. I was very tempted to get one too but I have nowhere to put it! I want the Podium but they don't have the orange or green anymore!

Meghann May 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Oh that is so neat! I'm glad you guys have a great bed to snuggle and blend into :)

Mishkat May 31, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

This is a great series of photos - and I love the last one! That bed looks so comfortable (we have no place to put one either, but I know the cats would love it.) You picked a great color for the boys.

Sarah May 31, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

The boys are looking as gorgeous as ever!

Sasha June 13, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

I love your bed. I wonder if Lynettea would get me one when summer gets here. If it ever does. My heated bed is nicer when it is cold.

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates