5.24.2009

Glowing Orange Juice~

I think my OJ is nuclear! :P

Oh, and instead of writing a whole other post - I shall rant here as you look at my glowing OJ. RoadRunner is just awful. I have my personal and business accounts with them and all year things have been really wonky. I recently found out that emails that I want have not been getting to me and things I need to get out to people haven't necessarily been getting to them. Soooooooooo, to make a long story short; I am starting the long process of eliminating that email from my computer and using gmail. Unfortunately renovia@gmail is already taken.

1 comments:

Mishkat May 25, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

I really like G-mail - I have used it since you had to have an invitation. Unfortunately, "Mishkat" was taken too, so I had to reverse it. Plus you can easily do G-chat if you want with other people who have G-mail. I keep myself "invisible" all the time, but some people have figured that out :)

I believe G-mail will forward from other accounts too (not sure because I haven't done it!)

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates