4.17.2009

Goals for the week

This is my vacation week and although I want to spend time relaxing and hanging with family, I want to also use this time to work on Endless Whimsy.

Goals:
1. Prepare the May Newsletter - if you haven't signed up, you certainly should! The link is on the left!
2. Make some polymer sculptures for the store
3. Get the stock back up over 50 items
4. Promote on ArtFire - hopefully get my first sale over vacation. If I don't get a sale by the end of May, I may need to 'stop' selling there. I know I need to keep listing to stay visible, but I just don't receive the traffic I need to warrant splintering off of Etsy.

Do you have anything you'd like to see me work on?

3 comments:

Mishkat April 17, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

That's an impressive list of goals - hope you find time to relax also!

By the way, we received tons of nice comments on your polymer Tasha sculpture on the blog the other day. I know it's one of your earlier pieces, but I still really love it.

renovia April 17, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Thanks! I've never made another one quite as blended as that and I still do love it!

renovia April 17, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

where is that on your blog? I can't find it........I need to catch up. I think I received some awards...

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates