2.04.2009

What I did last night

So,

I've been chompin' at the bit to get some more porcelain pieces in the works. I've been completing some custom orders in polymer so that's still going, but here's what I made last night....

A mold for a small circular dish
A mold for a square dish
Another scalloped dish with a pedestal

and.......

the parts to a cat dish that is an 'opened tuna can'.

I'll put that together tomorrow, and I have a small bag of scrap clay ready to go to make kitty sculptures......I'll probably be making a bunch of small ones for the time being!

Thanks for listening!

1 comments:

Mishkat February 5, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Looking forward to seeing them - I like the "Forget-me-not" that's new in your shop!

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates