2.23.2009

Twitter Review

I've been using Twitter for a while now, I have an account as Endless Whimsy and my cats have an account as well. I have been using Twirl to keep track of both accounts as my Flock browser doesn't allow two accounts. Here is a screen capture -



I love it, it has various color schemes and you can have multiple twitter accounts open at once. You can change the font size and even the notification sound. I wish it had multiple screens open for @replies and such, but you just have to click a button and you can sort in different ways.

Rating: 4 stars out of 5

3 comments:

Mishkat February 23, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

I like that photo of Stoli (it was nice of him to pose in that outfit too.)

Still on the fence re Twitter - but TWhirl does look good to me.

renovia February 23, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

You'd actually like Tweet Deck better I think

BeadedTail February 23, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Wow! I didn't know there was such a thing! I'm on Twitter but I really don't know what to do with it. I feel weird putting in what I'm doing so usually just don't say anything. But then again, I still worry about what to say on my blog so maybe it's just me!

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates