1.03.2009

Nostalgia Saturday

Well, I'll jump on the band wagon of themed days. I don't have a Tortie, so I can't do Tortie Tuesdays......

But I have a plethora of pictures of things in the past - so on Saturdays I'll share them with you.

Well, here's my living room back in 2001. I was standing OUT the door because our apartment was so small. I was able to have plants in our apartment because there were no cats and a fair amount of light. Look at those paperwhites! I miss them, but I wouldn't want the kitties to eat them - not so healthy. Our apartment was a living room, a bathroom a bedroom and a galley kitchen. Our favorite thing about Douglass Street was being able to sit on the loo and play Nintendo GameCube. That's how small it was. Oh how life changes!

3 comments:

Mishkat January 3, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

This is a great idea!

I have to laugh at the photo because that looks like our living room now! Except we don't have plants for obvious reasons :) We still have a futon sofa though. Our house isn't as small as yours was, but it's not much bigger!

Lux January 3, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

I love your plants! Every time Mom gets one, she finds out it's dangerous and it ends up in the bathroom behind a closed door - drat!

BeadedTail January 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

What a great theme! I hadn't thought of that one and don't have the pictures to do one myself so I'll enjoy yours! Our plants - all 3 of them - are way up high but every time I water them Angel is right beside me stretching as far as she can stretch to try and reach them.

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates