1.16.2009

A little about Luxor

Name: Luxor
Nick-Names: Hoover, Big-Luxor, the Alarm Clock
DOB: 6.6.6
Location: Originally from Blue Eyed Cattery (Maus R Us)

My Story: I was told that Stoli was lonely and needed a friend. I guess my mommy and daddy talked with my breeder through email and made an arrangement to meet up at a cat show I was going to. I wasn't showing, my brother was, but I went along for the ride anyways. Mommy and daddy came to my cage and daddy instantly took a liking to me because I wasn't rambunctious like my siblings. My breeders asked daddy if he wanted to hold me and he said ok and it was love at first hug!

I came home that day and my new parents tried to slowly introduce me to this 'Stoli' cat. I wanted none of that. Let me at 'im I say! By day three I had my way and I was out and about.

Stoli is my best bud and I follow him around everywhere. In fact mommy had a hard time trying to find photos of just me because all my photos were with my big bro!

I chew on things I shouldn't, but I can't help it. It's a nasty habit I have. I like to chew on dirt, grass, string, ribbon, my tail, plastic, polymer, clothes, Stoli, shoes, bugs, lint, hair; you name it - EVERYTHING is game.

Favorite Toy: Crinkle Balls
Favorite Nap Spot: Anywhere the sun is beating or 6 inches away from the heater vent
I love… chewing on Stoli’s ear, chewing on my tail, my human brushing me, giving head butts, food.
I hate… Stoli’s collar, that little Priss prances around *wearing a collar that matches his eyes* and thinks he’s the cat’s meow. I try to humble him by taking that necklace off for him. My human doesn’t really approve of this tactic. I also completely and utterly despise my cat carrier and car rides. Just don’t like ‘em - *hmmph*
Special Skills: Scaling the screen door. I am quite adept in climbing the screen to get bugs. Now I have to find out how to get the bugs, they’re on the other side of the screen.
Super-Power(s): Warp Drive, I can go from 0 to Warp in 3.1415926 seconds.

8 comments:

BeadedTail January 16, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

I love Luxor's markings and enjoyed learning more about him!

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

I agree with Sharla...Luxor has beautiful markings!

Mishkat January 17, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

Luxor is beautiful and adorable! I love the photo of him jumping - great shot. I'm glad he and Stoli have each other - and you have both of them :).

Sarah January 17, 2009 at 1:54 AM  

Hmmm so he was born on 6/6/6 huh? Maybe that explains why he's a devil of a cat when it comes to chewing things!

Do you mind if I use you "A little about" idea for my blog?

renovia January 17, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

Go ahead Sarah, I'm following in the footsteps of many of my favorite blogs...gotta go read mishkat's!

Lux January 17, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

It feels a little bit funny to read about Luxor, when I always think of Luxor as *me! ;-)

Your Luxor is a beautiful cat - we love his markings.

renovia January 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Luxor isn't feeling too hot right now, more info later - but he really appreciates all the nice comments from everyone. Especially because he has more than Stoli!

PurrPrints January 17, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Aww, what a beautiful kitty--that jumping photo is especially impressive!

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates