12.28.2008

A new present made just for me

By Me

Necklace pour moi!Well, I've been working on this one for a while and it's finally done. I doubt people would actually pay what these kitty necklaces would be worth but I just love them! This is my third one, the first one I believe I blogged about here. I made a second for my mom (but she hasn't opened her present yet) and now this. I used a mixture of purple, silver, white and black for the beads and a combination of seed beads, foil beads, accent beads and shell beads.

3 comments:

Lux December 28, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

We couldn't get it to "biggify" for some reason, but it looks very pretty in the smaller version. We imagine it looks even prettier in real life! :)

Mishkat December 29, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

I love the colors in this one - well done!

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates