1.21.2008

Getting around to Customs

Custom Orders that is,

I've been meaning to start adding listings to Etsy for 'custom orders' for people who want a specific color. It's always great when people convo you for specific sculptures, but just time consuming when it's something you don't have in stock. You have to make the new listing, and then make the sculpture. This way I have a generic listing and people can just tell me the colors - rather than me having to create a new 'reserved' listing.

I think it will be easier all around for everyone! Can hardly wait to get those listings up for medium, large, frolic, catnap, stretch......

0 comments:

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates