9.28.2007

update!!!

Hi folks,

It's been a busy week here. Loads of auditions for our musical. Wrote a grant for a sound system. Gave about a million assessments. Sold some items. Over all a very busy week.

I received the last two Stephenie Meyers books and am reading the Bourne Identity. I also have Chamber of Secrets going too. The book of Bourne is really much more interesting than the movie. There is a lot of back story that is never touched in the movie plot.

I have a cold - being run down from a nasty schedule. But on the up and up - I got some Christmas presents for my family today. Yea!

Will let you know about any thing new....

0 comments:

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates