6.14.2010

Update

Hello Everyone, I'm sure you're wondering what's up with Renovia - well, here it is:

My mother is buying a place in the town where I'm living so I'm trying to get her packed and ready to move by the end of the month. School is finishing up. I spent the weekend by my mom, my sister and her son packing - it was nice, but hard work.

I haven't been doing any claying, but I have been crocheting. It's been my savior - just to focus on some nice colors on a comfy couch. As soon as my mom gets moved, I plan on (and can hardly wait to) starting up the clay again.

3 comments:

Mishkat June 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Hope the move goes very smoothly for your mom. We helped my mom pack up and move to a smaller place (not sure if this is what your mom is doing?) a while back, and it was a lot of work - but really worth it!

I haven't crocheted in a long time but I agree that it's relaxing - glad you are enjoying it.

Hugs and purrs from Katie and the cats

Meghann June 14, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Can't wait to see you back in action, but don't worry, we all understand that life gets in the way of crafting :)
See you when you're able :)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats June 20, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

I have been thinking lately about how hard moving for me will be...so much stuff, selling the house, finding a house etc etc...If my knees could last long enough, I might just handle these stairs till I die...

You have something nice to look forward to, anyway :-)

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates