11.23.2008

Look Mom, New Star on top of tree

Look Mom, a new star on top of the tree
Originally uploaded by Endless Whimsy

Just had to share......

Every year, we put up our tree around mid-November because my husband and I are both musicians and December is pretty hectic with concerts.

And each year we struggle with keeping the cats out of the tree. So far Luxor has been great. Stoli on the other hand, well, you can see that he has claimed the top of the tree for his own. If he would just straighten the branches after he's done. . . . . . .

4 comments:

Mishkat November 23, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Still laughing! Perfect LOLcat photo - wish I could think of a caption!

Anonymous,  November 26, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

This is just the coolest thing ever!

Lux December 1, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Love that picture!

Actually, my beans haven't put up a Christmas tree since I came to live with them. They don't *trust me! :0

The Florida Furkids December 17, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Mom can't stop laughing!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Followers

©Endless Whimsy™

All photos, videos and content of this blog are protected by copyright laws. All Rights Reserved.
OurBlogTemplates